PROLO GIVES FOOT
PAIN THE BOOT!
Foot conditions resulting in pain can be a disabling ordeal, especially when options of surgery and cortisone end unsuccessfully. Prolotherapy offers an alternative that is natural,without side-effects and that provides long lasting results.To read Prolo’s success in treating Morton’s Neuroma click here.
COMMON FOOT CONDITIONS THAT PROLO CAN HELP HEAL
* Metatarsalgia is an overuse injury characterised with pain on the ball of the foot.
* Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition where the Tibial Nerve is pinched resulting in pain along the ankle,heel,arch of foot and toes.
* Plantar Fasciitis is a condition involving pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue ,called the plantar fascia,that runs on the botttom of your foot. It is the most common cause of heel pain.
* Heel spurs can occur often as a result of Plantar Fasciitis and can be very painful.
* Morton’s Neuroma is a benign growth of nerve tissue which occurs in the digital nerve in the foot, often between the 3rd and 4th toes.It is characterized by burning,pain and numbness in the toes.
* Flatfeet or fallen arches is a condition where the arch on the inside of the foot is flat ,causing the sole of the foot to rest on the ground.This can place added strain on the hip knee and back ,especially if patients participate in high impact sport.
PROLO TO HELP YOUR FOOT
Prolotherapy is an injection therapy used to stimulate a healing process in injured connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments.Many of the conditions causing foot pain stem from ligament or joint instability.Prolotherapy aims to stimulate the body to heal the injured foot ligaments and ultimately to strengthen the weakened ligaments.By restoring stability and strength in the joint, Prolotherapy also reduces the degenerative processes in the joint.
To read more about Foot conditions and Dr Hauser’s ideas on how Prolo can help clickhere.